The State of Arizona provides a website that enables business taxpayers to file and pay state taxes online. Users of www.AZTaxes.gov can file Withholding and Transaction Privilege taxes, make Corporate Income, Withholding and Transaction Privilege tax payments, verify the status of tax licenses, consult answers to tax questions frequently asked of the State, and more—all electronically from one location.
Thousands of Arizona businesses are already enrolled at www.AZTaxes.gov.
- It saves you time and money.
- No more last minute trips to the bank or Post Office, lost checks, or missed deadlines.
- You're in total control of initiating your tax payment securely through this site.
For additional information, visit https://www.AZTaxes.gov
Transaction Privilege Tax Returns E-File (Bulk Filing) Options
The State of Arizona allows taxpayers to electronically file and pay their Transaction Privilege Tax returns using approved tax preparation software. There are two options to file.
- Your returns can be filed through the software products or tax professionals approved for this program.
- You can upload a file created by the approved tax preparation software in AZTaxes.