IMPORTANT – Chrome, Firefox and Safari Users!
- If you are seeing the prompt below, you need to download the PDF file to your computer (i.e., local drive, desktop) before opening the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The file can be downloaded by clicking the "download" icon on the top-right of the browser window.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader
- Users of modern web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, etc), there is a change in support for Acrobat and Reader plug-ins. View the changes here.
- Safari users: Please ensure that you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader as your default PDF reader. Apple software typically open PDFs in Preview by default. Preview does not support dynamic content fields used in PDF fillable forms.