NOTICE: Arizona Department of Revenue E-Services applications will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance starting Wednesday, June 7 from 5:30 p.m. through Wednesday, June 7 11:59 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Customer Notice: To schedule an appointment, please contact us at [email protected].
Process for the GPLET Lease Compliance Check
Another change in HB2213 is the creation of a process by which the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) must approve certain leases for compliance with A.R.S. § 42-6203. In order to submit a new lease of government property entered into after the effective date of the Bill (Aug. 9, 2017), the following process should be followed:
1) Complete the GPLET Compliance Check form, ADOR 82620C, to request a compliance check for a lease agreement that meets the provisions of A.R.S. § 42-6203(A).
2) In order to request a compliance check, the following documentation must be submitted to the department:
3) The documentation and GPLET Compliance Check form will be submitted electronically in PDF format using a flash drive or CD to:
Arizona Department of Revenue
Local Jurisdictions District/Property Tax,
1600 West Monroe Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85007
4) The department will review and send notification of the determination of compliance to the individual or entity who submitted the compliance check request.
5) The department’s determination of compliance may be appealed pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1092.06.