The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) is consistently striving to attract the best talent and candidates interested in continuous improvement and making a difference in the state of Arizona. Some of the great benefits offered within our agency include:
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We offer world-class medical benefits, an excellent retirement package, life insurance, wellness programs and much more.
- We provide a large variety of career advancement opportunities and development.
- We sustain world-class employee engagement and long-term stability.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity and an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
To be considered for an opportunity with the Arizona Department of Revenue, applicants must submit an online application with a resume to the current open Job ID, and meet the established qualifications of the position. All top candidates are subject to the satisfactory completion of a background check, tax check, and, if applicable, a physical examination. All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program and must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
Click here for our current list of career opportunities.
We look forward to you joining our team!