Phoenix--The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) will reopen its East Valley location in Mesa on Monday, August 2, 2021, for appointment-only services. Taxpayers can now receive in-person assistance with payments, processing TPT license applications, general TPT return, and AZTaxes.gov education and assistance.
Appointments will be available Monday - Thursday from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (closed on Fridays) at the City of Mesa Customer Service Center, 55 N Center Street. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at (602) 716-2367 or [email protected].
Customers who need to file documents but don’t need to speak with a customer service representative, can still use the drop-boxes that remain at this location.
ADOR temporarily closed the office in the spring of last year in response to the COVID-19 public health situation in an effort to protect the health and safety of its customers and employees.
While Department of Revenue in-person support services will be available, taxpayers can still access a variety of other customer service tools for fast and easy assistance, including the following:
- AZTaxes.gov for filing and payment of transaction privilege tax and withholding tax; and payment only for individual and corporate income tax.
- FAQs, forms, YouTube tutorials and other resources on AZDOR.gov.
- Live Chat with ADOR staff, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday on AZDOR.gov and AZTaxes.gov.
- Check refund status online on AZTaxes.gov by selecting “Where’s My Refund.”
- ADOR Customer Care telephone line at (602) 255-3381 or 800-352-4090, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Arizona Department of Revenue thanks the public for its patience and support during the lobby restrictions.
Friday, July 30, 2021