Taxpayers can pay their liability in full or make partial payments on AZTaxes.gov.
In order to request a monthly installment plan, taxpayers must comply with the following:
- While on a payment plan, a taxpayer cannot incur any new liabilities.
- Payments must be made on time per the payment arrangement.
- Payment plans are subject to review at any time and may require updated financial information or additional documentation.
- A taxpayer may be asked to provide detailed financial information, including income and employer, spouse’s income and employer, number of dependents, monthly expenses, banking information and other pertinent information to determine ability to pay the liability.
- A taxpayer could be asked to provide a complete written financial statement.
- A taxpayer will be provided 30 days to file all delinquent returns. Tax Returns & Forms
- If a taxpayer cannot make a payment as scheduled, that taxpayer can contact the department and advise a collections representative when he or she will be making the payment.
- If the terms of the arrangements are not kept, the department will consider enforcement action, such as the filing of a tax lien or levying wages, bank accounts or other assets.
- Depending upon the amount owed and the length of time it will take to repay a liability, a tax lien may be filed.