Locations and Services
The Arizona Department of Revenue aims to reduces the need for customers to travel or wait in line for in-person service at any of ADOR’s three lobbies.
1600 W. Monroe
Phoenix, AZ 85007
55 N. Center
Mesa, AZ 85201
400 W. Congress
Tucson, AZ 85701
ADOR has fully implemented the following taxpayer support services that may be accessed remotely by phone or computer:
- AZTaxes.gov for filing & payment of Transaction Privilege Tax and Withholding Tax; and payment only for Individual and Corporate Income Tax;
- FAQs, forms, YouTube tutorials and other resources on AZDOR.gov;
- Live Chat with ADOR staff, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday on AZDOR.gov and AZTaxes.gov;
- Telephone Support, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday;
- Check refund status online on AZTaxes.gov by selecting “Where’s My Refund.”
- Make appointments, correspondence, and questions directly to ADOR staff 24/7 by sending an email to [email protected]. Expected average response to emails by ADOR staff within three business days.
A drop-box is available at the three ADOR locations for payments, forms, applications, and returns.
To protect the health of staff and customers alike, taxpayers are strongly encouraged to use these resources before considering whether it is necessary to come to any of the ADOR office locations in person.
Appointments can be made by emailing [email protected].
For mailing addresses, use the mailing address from the form or letter instructions. For a general list of mailing addresses, see azdor.gov/contact-us/mailing-addresses.