LOBBY RESTRICTIONS: ADOR TO PROVIDE IN-PERSON SERVICE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
The Arizona Department of Revenue has modified current service practices in an effort to protect the health and safety of its customers while continuing to provide information and support to Arizona taxpayers. These measures are aimed at reducing the need for customers to travel or wait in line for in-person service at any of ADOR’s three lobbies.
1600 W. Monroe
Phoenix, AZ 85007
55 N. Center
Mesa, AZ 85201
400 W. Congress
Tucson, AZ 85701
ADOR has fully implemented the following taxpayer support services that may be accessed remotely by phone or computer:
- AZTaxes.gov for filing & payment of Transaction Privilege Tax and Withholding Tax; and payment only for Individual and Corporate Income Tax;
- FAQs, forms, YouTube tutorials and other resources on AZDOR.gov;
- Live Chat with ADOR staff, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday on AZDOR.gov and AZTaxes.gov;
- Telephone Support, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday;
- Check refund status online on AZTaxes.gov by selecting “Where’s My Refund.”
- Make appointments, correspondence, and questions directly to ADOR staff 24/7 by sending an email to [email protected]. Expected average response to emails by ADOR staff within three business days.
A drop-boxes are available at the three ADOR locations for payments, forms, applications, and returns without an appointment.
To protect the health of staff and customers alike, taxpayers are strongly encouraged to use these resources before considering whether it is necessary to make an appointment to come to any of the ADOR office locations in person.
In-person assistance by ADOR staff will be provided by appointment only at the Phoenix, Mesa and Southern Regional Office (Tucson) if you are unable to resolve your issue through online, email and telephone contact. Appointments can also be made for cash payments. Please email [email protected] to set up an appointment.
For mailing addresses, use mailing address from the form or letter instructions. For general list of mailing addresses, see azdor.gov/contact-us/mailing-addresses.