Electronic Reporting Software
We recommend that you update your software yearly as the standard reporting format does change.
It is required that data be sent according to these specifications:
- Use a CD, DVD or USB flash drive.
- Clearly label the outside of the disk with the holder name, holder address, names of each file contained on the disk and the format used (e.g., Wagers, HRS, or NAUPA).
- When reporting multiple companies on one CD, DVD or USB flash drive assign each company a separate file name.
- Type all records in UPPER CASE style.
Magnetic tape or cartridge media is not acceptable.
Send passwords and/or instructions for retrieving data which is password protected or in special encryption software to [email protected] or provide a contact person and telephone number with your report and remittance.
- CD ROMS and USB flash drives in NAUPA format that contain the “HDE” file extension are encrypted and do not require password protection.
- CD ROMS and USB flash drives in NAUPA format that contain the “HRS” file extension are not encrypted and should be sent under protected means.
Passwords for non-encrypted files need to be e-mailed promptly to [email protected]. The subject line of the e-mail must identify the report(s) protected by the password.
Arizona will no longer accept Reports in Excel Format
Approved reporting software is available, free of charge at:
||HRS Pro has a free web standard version that can be utilized to create properly formatted reports containing less than 200 properties. A fee is charged to prepare reports exceeding 200 properties.
Arizona does not provide technical support of HRS Pro. For questions or additional information, please contact Wagers at (617) 371-9900.
||For your convenience, the State of Arizona now accepts online reports submitted through UPExpress by ETM. ETM is a private company and UPExpress is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) web application. A processing fee may be charged by ETM for the electronic transmission of the encrypted NAUPA file, and you will be required to submit payment and a hard-copy of a signed report cover sheet directly to the Department.