ADOR has been named “Top Companies to Work for in Arizona” for the second year in a row. We feature a diverse team with a culture of collaboration, professional development opportunities, and respect for each other while consistently seeking excellence in service to Arizona’s taxpayers. Join our team!
Would you like to work in an environment of collaborative, supportive, friendly professionals and serve your community?
The Arizona Department of Revenue offers a broad array of career opportunities, including:
- Certified Public Accountants
- Customer service representatives
- Property appraisers
- Data entry
- Research analysts
- Information technology specialists
- Field collectors
At ADOR, there is something for you!
Visit AZ State Jobs here to find open positions and to apply.
With its integration of the Arizona Management System, ADOR maintains an intentional culture of continuous improvement, while recognizing the knowledge, skills and strengths of each individual employee. We celebrate your success.
Our agency is consistently striving to attract the best talent and candidates interested in making a difference for Arizona’s citizens and businesses. Some of the great attributes of our agency include:
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We offer world-class medical benefits, an excellent retirement package, life insurance, wellness programs, and much more.
- We provide a large variety of career advancement opportunities and development.
- We sustain world-class employee engagement and long-term stability.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity and an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
The Arizona Department of Revenue offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes these features:
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Competitive health and dental insurance plans
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Optional: Short-term disability, deferred compensation and supplemental life insurance
Victoria - In the Life of an Auditor
Kelly - In the Life of a Collector
Jasha - In the Life of a Field Collector
David - In the Life of a Property Tax Instructor
Check out why others love working at ADOR here.
We look forward to having you join our team!
Please visit the Benefits Services Division of the Arizona Department of Administration to learn more about the benefits of working for the state government.
Arizona State Government is an EOA/ADA reasonable Accommodation Employer.
Note: Elective benefits for new employees may be subject to a 90-day waiting period.
Arizona State Retirement System
ADOR full-time employees are automatically enrolled in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) after 27 weeks of employment.
Women in Government