Electronically File Your Arizona 2019 Income Tax Returns for Free
Free File Alliance is a nonprofit coalition of industry-leading tax software companies partnered with ADOR and the IRS to provide free electronic tax services. Free File is the fast, safe and free way to do your tax return online.
Individuals who meet certain criteria can get assistance with income tax filing. Taxpayers can file for free if they meet the following criteria:
- Review the offers from the vendors listed below by clicking on their logo.
- Follow the (logo) Free File link since another entry to the website may cause a charge for the filing.
- Select a vendor and begin a return on the website.
Free File Alliance Partner Offers
The Arizona Department of Revenue does not endorse any specific tax filing product. Any questions regarding software or availability of forms should be directed to the software company.
Free E-File Exclusions
While most taxpayers are eligible to e-file, certain free file program exclusions do apply. Returns meeting any of the following criteria may not be e-filed under the free file program:
- Amended returns and returns for corporate income tax. Transaction privilege tax and withholding tax returns can be filed online at AZTaxes.gov.
- Returns prior to tax year 2012.
- Returns requiring taxpayers to file other forms not on ADOR’s “Accepted Forms” list.
- Returns reporting or claiming information for an individual without a social security number, including dependents without social security numbers.