Form 140A - Resident Personal Income Tax (Short) Form -- Non-fillable
Personal income tax return filed by full-year resident taxpayers. You can use Form 140A if all of the following apply to you.
- You, and your spouse if married filing a joint return, are full year residents of Arizona.
- Your Arizona taxable income is less than $50,000.
- You are not making any adjustments to income.
- You do not itemize deductions.
- You are not claiming any credits other than the family income tax credit, the property tax credit or the credit for increased excise taxes.
- You are not claiming estimated tax payments.
Do not file Form 140A if you are an active duty member of the U.S. Armed Forces.
|Form Year||Form||Instructions||Publish Date|