Innocent Spouse Relief

This form is not tax year specific and can be used for any prior tax year.

Use Form 200 to request relief from liability for tax, plus related penalties and interest, that you think only your spouse (or former spouse) should pay.  This includes relief for separation of liability, innocent spouse relief, or equitable relief.

Form Number
Form Year Form Instructions Publish Date
Current Download Download 01/01/2024