The Arizona Department of Revenue has moved the deadline for filing and paying state income taxes from April 15 to July 15, 2020 following direction by Governor Doug Ducey.
Personal income tax return filed by full-year resident taxpayers.
You may use Form 140EZ if all of the following apply:
- You are single, or if married, you and your spouse are filing a joint return
- Your taxable income is less than $50,000 regardless of your filing status
- You (and your spouse, if married filing a joint return) are full year residents
- You (and your spouse, if married filing a joint return) were under the age of 65 and not blind at the end of the tax year
- You are not claiming any dependents or the exemption for qualifying parent or grandparent
- You are not claiming itemized deductions
- You are not making a voluntary gift donations through means of a refund check-off
- The only tax credits you are claiming are the Family Income Tax Credit and/or the Increased Excise Tax Credit