Customer Notice: To schedule an appointment, please contact us at [email protected].
NOTICE: Arizona Department of Revenue 1099-G application will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance starting Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. The website will be back online Friday, April 7 at 12:00 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
|City/town name:colorado city city code: cc||business code||tax rate|
|Timbering and Other Extraction||020||2.00%|
|Hotel/Motel (Additional Tax)||144||7.00%|
|Residential Rental, Leasing & Licensing for Use||045||2.00%|
|Commercial Rental, Leasing & Licensing for Use||213||2.00%|
|Rental, Leasing & Licensing for Use of TPP||214||2.00%|
|Restaurants and Bars||011||3.50%|
|Use Tax Purchases||029||2.00%|
|Use Tax From Inventory||030||2.00%|
1. Amusement, Hotels, Hotel/Motel (Additional Tax), Restaurant and Bars, and Communications increased from two percent (2.00%) to seven percent (7.00%), effective March 01, 2016.
2. Advertising and Retail Sales increased from two percent (2.00%) to three percent (3.00%), effective March 01, 2016.
3. Contracting-Prime, Contracting-Speculative Builders, Contracting-Owner Builders, Job Printing, Manufactured Buildings, Timbering and Other Extraction, Publication, Residential Rental, Leasing, & Licensing for Use, Commercial Rental, Leasing, & Licensing for Use, Rental Occupancy, Rental, Leasing, & licensing for Use of Tangible Personal Property, Transporting, Utilities, Use Tax will remain at two percent (2.00%), effective March 01, 2016.
4. Severance-Metal Mining will remain at one tenth of one percent (.10%), effective March 01, 2016.
5. Town of Colorado City- Notice of Tax Forgiveness on Residential & Commercial Rentals.
Please click on link (Town of Colorado City - Tax Forgiveness for Residential & Commercial Rentals) for more information.
6. Effective April 1, 2021, Ordinance 2021-01 reduces the rate of taxation for Restaurants and Bars from seven percent (7.00%) to three and one-half percent (3.50%).
Transaction Privilege Tax
3.00% (effective March 01, 2016)
2.00% (effective September 1, 1991)
1.00% (effective August 01, 1988)
2.00% (effective March 01, 2016)
1.00% (thru February 29, 2016)