1. Impose a 0.00% tax on advertising. Effective April 01, 2004 becomes a general sales tax rate.
2. Adopted Appendix IV.
3. Impose an additional 3.00% bed tax effective February 01, 1997. Impose an additional 4.00% tax effective October 01, 2010.
4. Impose a 1.60% rate on the rental of real property in section 8A-445.
5. Section 8A-446 is added as follows: (Effective April 01, 2004)
Sec. 8A-446. Additional tax on non-residential rental business activity.
In addition to the taxes levied under Section 8A-445, there is hereby levied and shall be collected by the Tax Collector an additional tax in the amount equal to one percent (1.00%) of the gross income from the business activity of any person engaged in the rental, leasing or licensing of nonresidential property or property units.
6. On August 13, 2019, the Mayor and the Council of the Town of Fountain Hills approved Ordinance No. 19-12 to increase the Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) by three-tenths percent (0.30%).
All changes have an effective date of November 01, 2019.