1. Impose an additional 4.00% bed tax but not as part of the model tax code. Impose a 6.00% rate (effective September 01, 2007). Effective April 01, 2015, the Town appointed the Arizona Department of Revenue to collect the Additional 6.00% Bed Tax which is now called the Additional Transient Lodging Tax.
2. Impose a 5.00% rate on the Amusements classification.
3. Impose a 4.00% rate on the Restaurants and Bars classification, effective July 01, 2003. Increase to 5.00%, effective August 01, 2007.
4. Adopted Appendix IV.
5. Impose a 3.00% tax rate on Residential Rental, effectiveJuly 01, 2011.
6. On October 11, 2018, the Mayor and Council of the Town of Guadalupe passed Ordinance No. O2018.02. Ordinance No. O2018.02 adopted "The 2012-2014 Amendments to the Tax Code of the Town of Guadalupe". The provisions of this Ordinance conforms to the Model City Tax Code, which is controlling. This change has an effective date of February 01, 2019
7. On December 13, 2018, the Mayor and Council of the Town of Guadalupe passed Ordinance No. O2018.03 eliminating: Local Option B and Model Option 15 and adding Use Tax Purchases (Business Code 029) as four percent (4.00%) and Use Tax From Inventory (Business Code: 030) at four percent (4.00%). In addition, Ordinance No. O2018.03 selects Local Option JJ which exempts the Town of Guadalupe from Use Tax Purchases and Use Tax From Inventory. The provisions of this Ordinance conforms to the Model City Tax Code, Which is controlling.
This change has an effective date of February 01, 2019.