1. Amendment to Sec. 12-310 (a) as follows: (Expires on December 31, 2014)
(a) Except as provided in section 12-320, the Privilege License shall be valid only for the calendar year in which it is issued unless renewed each year by filing the appropriate application for renewal and paying the renewal fee of fifty ($50.00) dollars which is due and payable on January 1 and shall be considered delinquent if not received on or before the last business day of January each year. Application and payment for renewal must be received within the Tax Collector's office by such date to be deemed filed and paid.
2. Impose an additional 2.50% bed tax, effective July 01, 1990; 3.50% effective 1994; 3.80% effective January 01, 2006.
3. Impose a 3.00% rate on utilities, effective July 01, 1990; 3.30% effective January 01, 2006.
4. Impose a 2.50% rate on restaurants and bars effective August 01, 1992; 2.80% effective January 01, 2006.
5. Impose a 2.50% rate on amusements, exhibitions and similar activities effective August 01, 1992; 2.80% effective January 01, 2006.
6. Amendent to Sec. 12-445(e) as follows:
(e) Effective from and after September 1, 1988, all real property rental gross income from a person who has obtained a permit to enter into life care contracts pursuant to A.R.S. 20-1802(b) and subject to the tax under this section shall be allowed a deduction of thirty-five percent (35%).
7. Effective July 01, 2014, the tax rate for Food for Home Consumption will be going from 1.80% to 1.60%.