Temporary Service Level Changes at ADOR Customer Lobbies in Phoenix, Mesa and Tucson
Customers Encouraged to Use Online and Over-the-Phone Services
In light of COVID-19, the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) will temporarily modify current services in an effort to protect the health and safety of its customers and employees while continuing to provide information and support to Arizona taxpayers.
Effective March 30, 2020, customers requiring in-person assistance at ADOR’s three customer service locations in Phoenix, Mesa and the Southern Regional Office in Tucson will need to make an appointment with a department representative. They can do this by emailing [email protected] or calling (602) 716–ADOR (2367)***.
Taxpayers can also submit forms*, correspondence, and questions directly to ADOR staff through the [email protected] email.
Additionally, the department encourages taxpayers to access a suite of resources on ADOR’s websites -
AZDOR.gov or AZTaxes.gov.
Support services include the following:
- AZTaxes.gov for filing and payment of transaction privilege tax and withholding tax; and payment only for
- individual and corporate income tax.
- FAQs, forms, YouTube tutorials and other resources on AZDOR.gov.
- Live Chat with ADOR staff, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday on AZDOR.gov and AZTaxes.gov.
- Check refund status online on AZTaxes.gov by selecting “Where’s My Refund.”
Telephone assistance is available, as well, through the Department of Revenue’s Customer Care line at (602) 255- 3381 or 800-352-4090, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Taxpayers are strongly encouraged to use these resources before considering whether it is necessary to make an appointment to come to any of the ADOR office locations in person.
Appointments can also be made for cash and credit card payments**. A drop-box is available for payments, forms, applications and returns without appointment.
For more information, visit www.azdor.gov.
Friday, March 27, 2020
*Documentation can only be submitted through email when indicated on the form or requested by an ADOR representative.
** In-person credit and debit card options are suspended until further notice.
- Individuals can make credit and debit card payments at any time through AZTaxes.gov/Home/PaymentIndividual.
- Businesses can register and pay online through AZTaxes.gov.
***The ADOR previously maintained phone number specifically set up for in-person appointments, (602) 716-2367, is no longer in service.