Tasks below are changes prompted by HB 2213
Submitter (government lessor; prime lessee):
- Submits a written request to the DOR to conduct a compliance checkfor a lease meeting the provisions of ARS 42-6203(A).
- Provides ADOR with documentation necessary to make the compliance determination:
- Ordinance, resolution or development agreement
- Lease agreement
- Copy of recorded deed of conveyance
- Submits the documentation and form electronically to the DOR.
- ADOR reviews the documents and sends a notification of the determination of compliance to the government lessor within 30 days. ARS 42-6203(A).
- The government lessor may appeal the determination of compliance pursuant to ARS 41-1092.06.