Form 140EZ - Resident Personal Income Tax (EZ Form) -- Fillable (use the 140 Optional Table for the current year)
Personal income tax return filed by full-year resident taxpayers.
You may use Form 140EZ if all of the following apply:
- You are single, or if married, you and your spouse are filing a joint return
- Your taxable income is less than $50,000 regardless of your filing status
- You (and your spouse, if married filing a joint return) are full year residents
- You (and your spouse, if married filing a joint return) were under the age of 65 and not blind at the end of the tax year
- You are not claiming any dependents or the exemption for qualifying parent or grandparent
- You are not claiming itemized deductions
- You are not making a voluntary Gift donations through means of a refund check-off
- The only tax credits you are claiming are the Family Income Tax Credit and/or the Increased Excise Tax Credit
Fillable forms are only available from tax year 2010. For forms prior to 2010, please check the 140EZ Non-fillable forms.
Please ensure you download and open the form from your computer folder using Acrobat, as you will encounter issues when viewing and filling it out within your internet browser.
NOTICE: Windows 11 is not supported for online forms at this time. We are working to resolve the issue.
For technical assistance on fillable forms, see Forms Technical Information.
|Form Year||Form||Instructions||Publish Date|