Personal income tax return filed by full-year resident taxpayers.
You may use Form 140EZ if all of the following apply:
- You are single, or if married, you and your spouse are filing a joint return
- Your taxable income is less than $50,000 regardless of your filing status
- You (and your spouse, if married filing a joint return) are full year residents
- You (and your spouse, if married filing a joint return) were under the age of 65 and not blind at the end of the tax year
- You are not claiming any dependents or the exemption for qualifying parent or grandparent
- You are not claiming itemized deductions
- You are not making a voluntary Gift donations through means of a refund check-off
- The only tax credits you are claiming are the Family Income Tax Credit and/or the Increased Excise Tax Credit
Fillable forms are only available from tax year 2010. For forms prior to 2010, please check the 140EZ Non-fillable forms.