Form 140A - Resident Personal Income Tax (Short) Form -- Fillable
Personal income tax return filed by full-year resident taxpayers.
You can use Form 140A if all of the following apply to you.
- You, and your spouse if married filing a joint return, are full year residents of Arizona.
- Your Arizona taxable income is less than $50,000.
- You are not making any adjustments to income.
- You do not itemize deductions.
- You are not claiming any credits other than the family income tax credit, the property tax credit or the credit for increased excise taxes.
- You are not claiming estimated tax payments.
Do not file Form 140A if you are an active duty member of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Please ensure you download and open the form from your computer folder using Acrobat, as you will encounter issues when viewing and filling it out within your internet browser.
NOTICE: Windows 11 is not supported for online forms at this time. We are working to resolve the issue.
For technical assistance on fillable forms, see Forms Technical Information.
|Form Year||Form||Instructions||Publish Date|