Please note that if a Public School answers NO to any of these questions, the activity will not qualify.
- Is the activity sponsored by the district/school?
- Is the activity for enrolled students?
- Is the activity optional?
- Does the activity supplement the district/school’s educational program?
- If an activity fee is charged, is it paid directly to the district/school?
- If an activity fee is charged, was the fee for this activity adopted by the governing board at a public meeting after notice to all parents of enrolled students?
- If an activity fee is charged, has the governing board authorized the principal to waive all or part of the activity fee if it creates an economic hardship for a student?
* A Public School can contact their school's attorney if they are unsure.