The License Compliance Program exists to help event promoters, vendors and new businesses maintain compliance with Arizona’s state and municipal tax laws.
License Compliance Program Goals
- Deliver the highest quality of customer service to the taxpayer.
- Educate taxpayers of their rights, exclusions and exemptions within current tax laws.
- Support new and existing businesses to ensure voluntary compliance with state and municipal tax laws.
Benefits of the License Compliance Program
- Hands-on assistance with registering for a Transaction Privilege & Use Tax (TPT) license.
- Assistance from Arizona Department of Revenue auditors to identify appropriate business codes, tax rates and applicable deductions.
- Step-by-step guidance with the process of filing and paying tax liabilities.
- Provision of standard formats for event promoters to collect and maintain vendor information.
Partnership with the Cities and Towns
Together, the Department of Revenue, with the assistance of the cities and towns, will bring into fruition the Governor's wish to make the state of Arizona the number one place to conduct business.
Questions? Email us at: [email protected]
If you are a Promoter of a Special Event click here for more information.
If you are a Vendor participating at a Special Event click here for more information.