Listed below are several online resources and tips to assist you in filing and paying online with AZTaxes.gov.
- Bookmark frequently visited sites, such as:
- Starting an Arizona business: Business One Stop
- File and pay online: AZTaxes Home
- Learn about primary and delegate users: AZTaxes User Access
- Update account information: Business Account Update
- Look up tax rates: Tax Rate Table
- Determining taxing jurisdictions: Tax Rate Look-Up Tool
- Learn about location based reporting: Location Codes
- Look up deduction codes: Deduction Codes
- Informational tax publications: Publications
- Tutorials: Step-by-Step Guides
- Transaction privilege tax (TPT) forms: TPT Forms
- Employer withholding reporting: Withholding Tax
- Frequently asked questions: FAQs
- Attend a workshop to learn more: Taxpayer Education.
- Set calendar reminders for due dates.
- Keep your password, e-signature PIN and security questions in a secure location.
- A password reset is required every 90 days.
- Be prepared - e-signature PIN reset requests require 24 hours to process.
- Have your license information to refer to when filing or paying.
- Avoid penalties – file returns by the due date, even if your sales or tax is $0.
- Remember to click "Submit" when submitting a TPT return on AZTaxes. Clicking "Save" does not submit your return.
- Verify and update your mailing address on AZTaxes.gov to ensure receipt of important correspondence from ADOR.
- If your business is adding a location to an existing license, file a Business Account Update online, not a new Joint Tax Application.
- Ensure you have a valid Power of Attorney Form 285 on file with ADOR for any person needing to speak on your behalf.
Contact us for assistance.