Listed below are several online resources and tips to assist you in filing and paying online with AZTaxes.gov.
- Bookmark frequently visited sites, such as:
- Set calendar reminders for due dates.
- Keep your password, E-Signature PIN and security questions in a secure location.
- A password reset is required every 90 days.
- Be prepared – a password reset requires 24 hours to process.
- Have your license information to refer to when filing or paying.
- Avoid penalties – file returns by the due date, even if your sales or tax is $0.
- Remember to click "Submit" when submitting a TPT return on AZTaxes. Clicking "Save" does not submit your return.
- If your business is adding a location to an existing license, file a Business Account Update online, not a new Joint Tax Application.
- Ensure you have a valid Power of Attorney Form 285 on file with ADOR for any person needing to speak on your behalf.
Attend a Business Tax Workshop to learn more.